What can color do to a room?November 15, 2015
How to Get Rid of Rust Problems on Painted Iron Surface?November 18, 2015
Painting cabinets is a more price friendly option to refresh the look of the kitchen.
Replacing cabinets usually encompasses removing the cabinets, extensive wall and floor repair and by industry reports could set you back from $40,000 to $100,000.
Repaint cabinets and replacing hardware is a great cost savings compared to replacements as well as a time saver.
Decisions to consider when repainting kitchen cabinets:
- Are you painting just the cabinets or ceilings and walls also?
- Are you changing cabinet hardware (pulls and hinges)
- Will you be painting the interior of the cabinets.
- Is there an area to paint the doors and drawers. (usually these are removed to paint and require room and an uninterrupted area to dry)
- Will the house be occupied for this painting project?
- Will the kitchen counter be remove (some replace it at this time)?
How much will it cost to paint my cabinets?
In general if the entire cabinet inclusive of the interior of the cabinets will be painted, kitchen cabinets can be painted for under $5,000.
If you would like a Free proposal on painting your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, please contact us at 978-683-9119 or www.ramsdenpainting.com