3 Easy Drywall Repair Tips for a Perfect Paint JobSeptember 19, 2015
4 Tips for a Smooth Window Trim Paint JobSeptember 24, 2015
As I write this blog we have 6 weeks left in the fall exterior painting season.
Fortunate for us we are booked solid with commitments to our past and new customers.
We are also receiving on a daily basis calls requesting estimates and exterior work…
YOU ARE ASKING HOW DOES THIS HELP ME?
We have come up with a plan as any experienced painting contractor with a good reputation is booked until November.
Ramsden Painting’s exterior Deal:
- We provide a written proposal for the work you would like performed.(all work booked by Nov 30)
- We schedule the work for next April or May, weather will determine time
- We collect a $500 deposit to schedule and commit to this years pricing.
- We give you FREE an interior painter for a day in November or December (your choice) which includes 8 hours in your home including sundries (caulk, spackle, rollers, primer, ect.) Paint is extra
What can a painter accomplish in a day?
- touch up trim through out house
- paint small bathroom
- paint a couple ceilings
- repair holes in wall
- Honey Do List
Imagine crossing two things off you TO-DO list with one call.
Call today 1-800-PAINTING or 978-683-9119 or please go to our website and scroll down to book your own appointment that fits your schedule.