4 Fantastic Christmas Color Ideas That You’ve Never TriedDecember 22, 2015
Ceiling Stain and Damage repair in Andover, MADecember 28, 2015
Emergency paint projects are not a surprise to us as we have been in the painting business for over 15 years.
The call usually goes like this:
Customer: I hope you can help me, we have an emergency painting project that has to be done ASAP.
ME: What seems to be the problem and or situation?
Customer: My daughter just got engaged last weekend and her soon to be in-laws are coming over Saturday and we never painted the dining room from last years water damage. My husband kept saying he would do it but he NEVER did.
This is no longer a surprise to us when we hear “Emergency Paint Project“.
Quite often we all have good intentions but life happens, When you life happens and it relates to a painting situation, that is usually when we step in and assist.
Our more memorable “Emergency Paint Projects” have been:
- We are putting our house on the market next week due to a job transfer and we need the exterior painted.
- I thought the carpenter was going to paint the new walls and our rugs are going in two days and we need the walls and ceiling painted prior to that.
- I have a graduation cookout this Sunday and need the deck stained before Saturday
- We just bought a house and we are planning to move in next week and need some rooms painted.
- Can you power wash the cement patio around my pool before Friday, my son’s soccer team is coming over after school and it needs it BAD.
- The Realtor said ” I need all the wallpaper in all the bedrooms removed and repainted by Saturday” my Open house is Sunday, Can you do that?
I know some of these sound Funny, but they all have happened and then some.
Life throws your curves some days and not everything is expected. If an Emergency Paint Project is in your future, please give us a call or email at Ron@RamsdenPainting.com