The following also pertains Dragons, Fairies, Giant Blue Smurfs and the occasional Rainbow
Years and Years ago you thought it was a great idea to have one of the above painted on your child’s bedroom wall.
Now your kid is grown and your left with a Giant Unicorn……
How to rid your home of unicorns and smurfs just follow these easy steps:
• Protect yourself and surrounding Areas of unicorn residue. (Dust).
• Lightly sand the entire wall mural, as painting over the mural without sanding will allow the unicorn to reappear under the new paint. This may result in an Unicorn ghost
• Dust and or vacuum off wall to rid the home of unicorn dust, unicorns may grow from dust if not fully extricated.
• Apply oil stain blocking primer over mural with fine nap roller for smooth finish, this will seal any thoughts of the fairies reappearing.
• Apply two coats of quality latex finish paint to wall to send smurfs to another home down the street.
Now proceed with caution with other murals in additional rooms with the above steps.
Attention: Sponge painted walls were last applied, Bill Clinton was President, Disney released Toy Story and E.R. Was the number one movie.
it’s time. Slowly open the door to the room and confront the four foot Unicorn.