Will there be a Dusty Mess all over my house?December 8, 2015
How Stress can Affect Your Exterior Paint?December 9, 2015
Did you just hire this painter?
You have hired a reputable company, so you thought and they send a guy who says he is a painter but you have your doubts.
The painter or the crew of painters are all exiting a small car with ladders tied to the roof and as they are exiting the car it reminds you of watching the clowns at a circus exiting that little toy car.
Should you be worried?
The Top Ten reasons you may have hired the wrong painting contractor:
- The painter gets out of the car and throws his trash on your lawn
- The painter ask if you are making any coffee and he will have his with two sugars and a splash of cream, non-fat.
- The painter asks what color do you want your house?
- You find the painter sleeping on your hammock.
- You find the painter swimming in your pool, well it is during lunch
- He asks, Can you heat this up for me?
- They do not seem to need to use the bathroom but all your plants die after they leave.
- They work from 10 ish to 2 ish, most days and the rest they just don’t show up.
- They ask “to borrow a few bucks”
- He takes his shirt off and plays the drums on his belly while signing on a 20 foot ladder.
These might all sound a little goofy, but I have heard these and many other stories from our customers.
I also have stories I can not post here.
If you are looking for a Painter that:
- Brings and uses their own vacuum at the end of every day.
- Walks thru the project with you on the first day to make sure all questions are answered.
- Asks were the best place to leave material at the end of each day.
- uses the latest in dust extraction and containment.
- Wears company shirts and painters white so you know who they are at all times while on your project.
- Who’s company vehicles are all lettered with names and numbers
- Who takes off their shoes or wears protective booties when entering your home.
- Will not park on your driveway.
- Explains all procedures and materials, explains smells of paints and lets you know when they will be using equipment for noise.
- is respectful of your home.
If these matter to you, then we would be a great fit for you.
Please call Ramsden 1-800-PAINTING for your next painting project and experience the difference.