Painting Old Kitchen Cabinets Can Freshen Up the Overall Look of Your KitchenMarch 18, 2016
My Old Kitchen Cabinets received a FaceliftMarch 21, 2016
Your older deck needed HELP.
You Applied the thick coating sold to Repair and Rescue the deck
How does it LOOK now?
Does it look like you expected it to look?
The product is thick and often has a thick texture that reminds you of “chunky peanut butter”.
This is not the results many people are expecting when the final product dries.
We have had many calls from homeowners that are not happy with the “do it yourself” product as it is often promised to be the BIG FIX.
It needs to be changed, NOW What?
- aggressively time-consuming sanding and restaining.
- Scrape loose areas and feather sand the edges of the failing coating
- Replace flooring boards, time, money and sweat
How to achieve the most desired results.
- Sand the complete decking prior to applying any products.
- Replace cracked, split or rotted deck boards
- Apply one or two coats of finish product as per directions
We have not found a thick Restoration product that has been pleasing to the customer and cost-effective in the long run.